Imagine if you were able to:
- Learn about how resumes are used by hiring managers, so you’ll be able to adapt your language and skills to what they want.
- Know which formats will work best for your own unique “story”. This is more than just picking a format from a book because you like it or it worked for a friend.
- Be clear about what matters on a resume, and what doesn’t. Most people give a lot of space to things that DON’T MATTER, and not enough to things to DO MATTER.
- Learn to write powerful accomplishment statements. Every job position has achievements, you just have to know where to look and how to write them.
- Develop strategies to target your resume, instead of developing a generic or bland version that is simply too vague.
- Be ready to handle obstacles, distractions and hurdles.
When you purchase the Resume Writing Bootcamp; you get access to our own Online Classroom with a username and login you lect. It allows you to download all the materials to your computer, or use them online and go through the lessons step-by-step. Your choice, your way. You get:
- You’ll receive the Resume Writing BootCamp Workshop audio files. You can listen to it on your computer, or download to your IPO or MP3 player to listen to while working out, driving, or wherever you choose! Each lesson is only 6 to 16 minutes long, and introduces the module’s workbook exercise.
- Our proprietary 39-page workbook in Microsoft Word format. Step-by-step assignments that are designed to have you complete your resume in easy phases.
- You’ll receive a copy of our E-book, with top articles on resume-writing, Resumes Done Right© compiled by Gail Frank.
- You’ll receive your 40-page “Resume Sample-Builder” workbook in Microsoft Word with resume samples and templates. Laid out in “bits and pieces” it’s designed to help you pick and choose tactics that will work for YOUR unique situation.
- You’ll get my personal list of high-value career books and resources to save you time in learning what will help you most to grow your career.
- A checklist of tools you need to make your job search quick and effective! It will help you save you time in learning what will help you most to grow your career.
You’ll also receive a special bonus:
- You’ll get a special White Paper on “Let Your Cover Letter Do the Talking!” full of tips, examples and advice on how to write a powerful cover letter that will earn you the interview! All included in the downloaded file.
The value of all the program sessions, book, CD, resource materials, group support and 1-on-1 coaching would exceed $1,000 if priced separately.
If you were to have a resume professionally written it could easily cost 6 to 8 times more than this. Having me write your resume alone would cost between $300 and $600.
So if you’re ready to get clear and get focused with a step-by-step path to greater career success and happiness, then let’s get started.